Chokehold

Losing my freedom and self control balances the fair game act to the point where I am but a brainy human, wandering in the bleakness of life and challenged by the coldness of the air, strangling myself in order to gain a certain respect that is so obviously needed in order to maintain life on this planet, as told by the ones in charge.

I will begin to see the world with a new set of eyes, pairing me with a puzzle that will once and for all be put together on a table that can not be rocked or taken away. My eyes will brighten a future and will continuously loosen the grip of my own hands around my neck.

Reality will once again lie to us and manipulate our well being to the point where we will become blinded and only see what comes out of the eyes we've been given; so subtly by the ones who only want us to see the images they create.

Transformation begins within a single soul, rising from the ashes and creating a halt that will eliminate all struggle, for wishing life away is emancipated and living life is granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment