Circles

These circles, they don't lead anywhere.
I just keep coming around to where I was before.
I feel so good and so content.
Then I come back around and like hell has me.
It's got me in it's grips and no matter what I do,
It's not going to let me go. I'm tired of waiting.
I thought this was all over, I thought I was happy for good.
What is going on, what is happening?
This circle is tricking me to believe it's a line,
and it will eventually go straight.
I see now though that this circle cannot be broken.
I will be with me for the rest of my life.
It is life, the circle.
I pray for patience, but I have to wait for it.
I pray for peace, but I'm at war with myself.
I pray for forgiveness, but still I am dirty.
When will it all end?
When can I be free from this mess?

No comments:

Post a Comment