OfficeMax

This notepad is unbelievably yellow.
Unbelievable? Believe It!
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
maybe this mountain dew will help me
wake up.

The angel of death knows someone.
They were talking when he came out of the bathroom
Then they ate together.
Maybe the sun does shine is his life. Who knows?

Of course he is
Still one of the He works for the highway
weirdest people with 12 other guys.
I have ever come into contact with.
Alex thinks he's a construction worker.
Maybe...

Im thirsty, what should I drink?
hmm...
Mountain dew in my head and I'm alright.
Mountain Dew in my head I feel just right.

The angel of death knows barry Postumus. Doesn't he have his own freezer, he has been working at St. Mary's for ten years? Doesn't the morgue have a freezer he could use?

No comments:

Post a Comment