You're Not Cool

As sweat drips from my face,
I think of you, and your cold hands,
and I stab at you, over an over,
but you're too strong, you fend me off.

I want to rip your head off,
I want you to be gone forever,
not just when I'm feeling sad.

One day, when this is all over,
I am going to kill you.

Words can't describe
the pain you will feel,
when the army I fight for
goes to battle with you.

You sit and watch me suffer,
and it's what you want.
You laugh in my face as
and feed off my tears.

Get away from me you rotten
dark, evil, thing.
I want nothing to do with you.
Go home, leave me alone.

I have more then you know.
More strength, more courage.
Your hands can't touch me,
because I have the stronger team.

2 comments:

  1. LANDON!

    i am home for today, then I go back. I've missed you.

    Still not allowed to talk to Jenny, it's killing me, but I am strong enough now to stand within myself and be hopeful that I can carry on what she's given me.

    I want to call you, but I don't want to mess things up right now. I feel good. I hope you do to.

    I'm going to mail you a letter. Hope I get your address right.

    -N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.

    this was actually a bit frightening to read.

    ReplyDelete